A easy way to display events created via Simple Signup on a WordPress blog/page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your event in the administration panel
- Use [jj-simplesignup-event id=”xyz” print_guestlist=”true|false”]
Contributors & Developers
“JJ Simple Signup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Simplesignup class now checks for cURL installation
- added file_get_contents() if cURL is not installed
- Minor bugfixes
- Changed the way RSS feed look
- Improved localization
- Improved administration
- Improved settings page
- Added Simple Pie lib to read XML
- Added caching with Zend Cache
- Multiwidget support