This plugin will is no longer maintained.
Feel free to fork it.
- Why not?
- JP Sharing – Share content with Facebook, Twitter, and many more.
- JP Widget Visibility – Control what pages your widgets appear on.
- JP Markdown – Write in Markdown, publish in HTML.
- JP Custom CSS – Customize your site’s CSS without modifying your theme.
- JP Gravatar Hovercards – Show a pop-up business card of your users’ gravatar profiles in comments.
- JP Omnisearch – A single search box, that lets you search many different things.
This plugin slows the theme
- New sharing button: let users share your content using Skype.
- Added a new filter to customize the default OpenGraph description.
- Enhancement: Added a possibility to opt-out of sharing for a single post
- Enhancement: Added bbPress support
- Enhancement: Added more configuration to the Likes modal
- Enhancement: Made the reddit button open a new tab
- Enhancement: Removed unused files
- Enhancement: Updated the Google logo
- Enhancement: New filter to choose if sharing meta box should be shown.
- Enhancement: New filter to allow sharing button markup to be editable.
- Enhancement: New filter to allow you to specify a custom Facebook app ID.
- Bug Fix: Added a thumbnail image to OpenGraph tags on pages with DailyMotion embeds
- Bug Fix: Fixed Twitter Cards tags escaping
- Bug Fix: Made OpenGraph tags for title and description use proper punctuation
- Bug Fix: Made sure Likes can be disabled on the front page
- Bug Fix: Fixed OpenGraph tags for Instagram embeds
- Bug Fix: Fixed compatibility issues with bbPress
- Bug Fix: Use full SSL Pinterest url instead of protocol relative.
- Bug Fix: Fixed plus signs appearing in tweets shared from iOS.
- Enhancement: Retire StumbleUpon
- Enhancement: Upgrade to reCAPTCHA 2.0 for Email Sharing
- Enhancement: LinkedIn always uses https for share counts. (saved extra http request)
- Bug Fix: Fix Facebook share button not showing for Australian & Canadian locale
- Enhancement: Reduce spam through email sharing
- Bug Fix: Styling fixes
- Enhancement: Changes Facebook share count method per Facebook API change
- Bug Fix: Changes Facebook share count endpoint
- Security Hardening: Remove Genericons example.html file.
- Enhancement : Add custom service name as a class
- Enhancement : display name of custom service in link title
- Enhancement : Remove default post types for showing share links
- Enhancement : use Jetpack version number when enqueing sharing.js
- Bug Fix : Open sharing in same window
- Bug Fix: Including sharing account on Pinterest unofficial buttons as well.
- Bug Fix: Properly version external assets by Jetpack release version.
- Enhancement: add new jetpack_sharing_counts filter for option to turn off sharing counts.
- Enhancement: Use the Site Logo Theme Tool and the Site Icon as fallbacks for image tags.
- Bug Fix: Prevent duplicate @ in shared Tweets.
- Enqueue Genericons on static front page as well if selected.
- Bug Fix: Fixed styles.
- Dutch translation by Bierleeuw.
- Portuguese translation by Celso Azevedo
- Update to 3.1
- Change plugin name to “JP Sharing” in response to Jetpack team request.
- Improved RTL support
- Updated Genericons to version 3.1, new icons for website, ellipsis, foursquare, x-post, sitemap, hierarchy and paintbrush.
- Bugfix: Pinterest adds attribute to display share count.
- Bug Fix: Respect an empty sharing title.
- Bug Fix: Share buttons now appear in the bbPress forms.
- Bug Fix: Support for multiple meta html tag og:image values.
- Enhancement: New look
- Bugfix: Ensure Sharing settings persist when Bulk Editing a post
- Swedish translation by Max Beta.
- Bugfix: Notice Use of undefined constant JETPACK__VERSION
- Update to Jetpack 2.9.3
- Update to Jetpack 2.9:
- Add filter sharing_display_link
- Add get_share_title function and filter
- Display buttons on CPT archive pages
- Adding keyboard accessibility to sharing buttons config page
- Update to Jetpack 2.7
- Initial release