This plugin displays thumbnail images in a carousel using jQuery jCarousel. Clicking an image or scrolling fades in a large version of the image.
- Unpack the plugin, put it in your “plugins” folder (
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins section.
- What images appear in the carousel
Simple attach the images you wish to appear in the carousel to the page or post where you will place the shortcode [jcarousel_gallery].
- How do I change the layout
You can use CSS to change the look and feel of the layout. You can also create custom images for the next and prev arrows.
- How do I change the image and thumbnail sizes
Carousel Gallery uses the WordPress Media settings for this (Settings -> Media).
Contributors & Developers
“jCarousel for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- 1.0: First release.