This plugin hasn’t been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.

Jarila! Ads

Description

O Jarila! Ads é um plugin para WordPress exclusivamente desenvolvido para ajudar a monetizar o seu website, inserindo ofertas de um ou mais parceiros nos posts que você publica. Este plugin torna fácil a inserção de publicidade segmentada pois é você, editor do post, que sabe exatamente quais as melhores ofertas e anúncios para aquele post, diferente de tecnologias como o Google AdSense, que tenta adivinhar qual o melhor anúncio para o post baseado no texto que você publicou. A eficiência do Jarila! Ads em muitos casos é muito superior ao Google AdSense. Sem contar que vários parceiros (anunciantes) podem ser controlados à partir do Jarila! Ads, que podem incluir o próprio AdSense.

Copyright (C) 2008 InternetDrops.com.br

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.  This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU General Public License for more details.  You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License  ***IMPORTANT*** This plugin have a 20% (up to) of usage of your Mercado Livre ad traffic to automatically show ads using our ID. The rest of the traffic (80% of ML and 80% of Google AdSense) will use YOUR IDs. In other words, From 100 Mercado Livre ads displayed on your website, up to 20 ads would contain our ID. This is the way we found to support the future development of this plugin and we believe that this method is a non-intrusive way to achieve this. Since this plugin was built to help you to make money from your website, it is fair enough to support us with a few coins. Please, do not disable this donation mode, otherwise, your website could be put on our Hall of Shame if caught by our spider. If you do not agree with this little donation request, please DO NOT USE THIS PLUGIN.  Help us to help you make money!   ***IMPORTANTE*** Este plugin possui um mecanismo que utiliza até 20% da exibição de anúncios do Mercado Livre de seu website para mostrá-los com nosso ID. Os 80% restantes dos anúncios do Mercado Livre e 100% dos anúncios do Google AdSense serão exibidos utilizando os SEUS IDs. Em outras palavras, de 100 anúncios do Mercado Livre que você exibir em seu site, apenas 20 deles conterão nosso ID. Esta foi a maneira que encontramos para nos ajudar a desenvolver e evoluir este plugin, e acreditamos que esta é a maneira menos intrusiva de conseguir isto. E já que este plugin foi desenvolvido com o intuito de ajudar você a ganhar dinheiro com seu site, nada mais justo do que suportar o desenvolvimento deste plugin nos doando algumas moedas. Por favor, não desabilite este mecanismo de doação, ou você poderá fazer parte do nosso Muro da Vergonha caso seja identificado por nosso spider. Se você não concorda com este pequeno pedido de doação, por favor, NÃO USE ESTE PLUGIN!  Ajude-nos a ajudar você a fazer dinheiro!   InternetDrops. 

Installation

  1. Unzip the contents of this ZIP file into a folder called “wp-jarila” under the WordPress’ “\wp-content\plugins\” folder.
  2. Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” manu in WordPress
  3. Go to the “Options” section of your WordPress administration, and choose “Jarila! Ads”. Set all the properties.
  4. Write a post. You will notice that a special section named Jarila! Ads will appear on it. Enjoy!

Contributors & Developers

“Jarila! Ads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.