With this plugin you can add a Training and associated Courses to your WordPress site.
With a widget you can get a sorted list by date of the Training.
In newer versions there is an agenda with the training and an opportunity to add subscription forms at the training and an e-learning module.
Install from WordPress Dashboard
- Log into WordPress dashboard then click Plugins > Add new >
- Then under the title “Install Plugins” click Upload > choose the zip > Activate the plugin!
- Or Search for JaJaDi Training and click Install > Activate the plugin!
Install from FTP
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Choose in settings if you want to use Courses
- Add a Training and Courses. See also the screenshots section
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the JaJaDi Training widget to the sidebar.
- I have a Question
You can find answers to your questions, suggest a feed, or just drop us a line at Support section.
- Can you add my language to this plugin?
Contributors & Developers
“JaJaDi Training” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add: Agenda
- Add: Subscription forms
- Add: E-learning
- Add: Webshop functionality
- Compatible for WP 3.8
- Update: Helptext
- Update: Language: nl_NL, ru_RU, fr_FR
- Add: Language: ko_KR (by sue)
- Fix: Courses selected by training don’t show on frontpage.
- Add: Language: fr_FR (by nelsy)
- Fix: Summery field in edit
Select datein Training
- Update: Language: nl_NL
- Add: Language: ru_RU (by sorrymak)
- Update Language: nl_NL
- Update: Make more strings to translate, add project to Transifex
- Fix: Select date
- Update: Look&Feel Settingspage.
- Update: Select Courses in Training.
- Add Courses by category.
- Fix: Widget, ordering months.
- Fix: ‘Select Courses’ if not in use.
- First relaese.