Based on the fonts from http://irmologion.ru/
Thanks Eugen Wissner for help.
Church Slavonic is liturgical language of the Russian Orthodox Church, Ukrainian Orthodox Churches, Belarusian Orthodox Church, Bulgarian Orthodox Church, Serbian Orthodox Church, Macedonian Orthodox Church, Orthodox Church in America, Polish Orthodox Church, Czech and Slovak Orthodox Church, Montenegrin Orthodox Church and the rest Slavic Orthodox Churches and is the most used liturgical language in the entire Orthodox Church. The Croatian Greek Catholic Church, Ruthenian Catholic Church and the rest Slavic Greek Catholic Churches, as well as Croatian and Czech Roman Catholics also use the language.
- Add church slavonic texts and fragments easily
- Very simple to install and use
- Fixed many bugs of previous version
- All old CSS classes and properties except .slavonic are deprecated and will be deleted in v2.0.0
- Plugin code has been completely rewritten
- Github repository added
- Font size increased
- Initial release