This plugin will show you information about your website visitors: country, city, region, ISP. It will also show a map with the number of visitors from every country. The plugin uses the API from http://www.ipgp.net
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin files and upload them into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the bottom of the admin menu select “IPGP”. You will be directed to the plugin main page
- On the page, follow the link to get your API key. Then insert the given API key into the field and click “Save”
- Once your visitors will be recorded they will be shown on the page.
- Do i have to change my theme to make the plugin work?
No theme changes are needed for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IPGP Visitors Origin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Changed menu name from IPGP to IPGP Visitor Origin
- Added api key edit box
- Changed widget extended class to cope with wordpress upcoming changes
- Tested and checked for WordPress 4.2
- Adapted to work with wordpress 4.1.1
- Fixed a minor bug
- Completely changed the way the tracking occurs.
- Adapted to work with the latest version of wordpress: 4.0.1
- Reviewed to code after a long period of no touches
- Switched from xml version of API to json.
- Fixed some minor issues
* Added database prefix support.
* Fixed some display and description issues
- This is the first version of the plugin
- List with all the visiting IP Addresses, with number of hits and details for each
- Map with visitors from every country
- Widget to show the stats to the public