About IPage Slides ?
IPage Slides allows you to display your blog post content as a dynamic slideshow. You can choose to autoplay the slideshow or manually control the slides. The purpose of this plugin is to let bloggers highlight their top content in limited space in an interactive way.
What can you do with IPage Slides
- 1. Display your most recent blog post titles in home page.
- 2. Change your blog advertisments dynamically.
- 3. Display promotions and special offers.
- 4. Create a blog post tutorial as a presentation.
- 5. Create a Image Slideshow
Download IPage Slides and View Demos
Now IPage Slides is Integrated into My Main Plugin IBlocks
ipage-slidesdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the following code in your pages or blog posts.
- Replace Item1,Item2..etc with your content.
- View how to use ipage slides shortcodes at http://www.innovativephp.com/ipage-slides
- 1. How can I use IPage Slides inside Page or Post ?
You can check out our demos and syntax first. Copy one of the code provided in the demo and paste inside one of your post or page and click publish. You will see the demo working on your page.
- 2. Can I use html content for Slides ?
You can use any html content with css styles to make your content look better.
- 3. Can i use more than 1 slider in Single Page or Post ?
Yes you can use more than one slider inside single page or post. But using 1 slider per page is recommended.
Contributors & Developers
“IPage Slides” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- IPage Slides 1.0 is the initial version.
- Added slideshow templates functionality.
- Added multiple slideshow support per page or post.