Widget enables you to customize your own welcome message or any text based on visitors’ country. A simple message of “Hello friend from Canada” can be easily created using this plugin.
This plugin supports the below geolocation information, such as
- <IP> – IP address of visitor
- <COUNTRY> – Full country name of visitor
- <COUNTRYSHORT> – 2-digit country name of visitor
- <REGION> – State or region of visitor
- <CITY> – City of visitor
- <ISP> – Internet service provider (ISP) of visitor
- <FLAG> – Flag of country
The above geolocation information can be easily added into your welcome message in any form you like. For example:
“Welcome, my friend from <CITY>, <COUNTRY>” will display “Welcome, my friend from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia”.
The <CITY> and <COUNTRY> are the example tags that you can use to display the geo location information.
- About IP2Phrase
For more information, please visit http://www.ip2phrase.com.
Pretty cool, it's straightforward and easy to use. Thank you.