LionScripts IP Blocker for WordPress allows you to block the malicious IP Addresses, Spammers and Hackers. You can block IP addresses by either using the manual blocking method or the Bulk IPs Blocking feature.
By blocking the Unwanted or Spammy IP Addresses, you can prevent hacking attempts and brute-force login attacks on your wordpress website.
Hackers do the brute-force login attacks very often to gain the access to your website, which may become a negative signal to the shared hosting service provider for your website, leading to the account suspension too, if not taken care of very soon. Some of the folks got their hosting accounts banned from their shared hosting provider as the hacking attempts consumes server resources very hugely and impacts the performance of other user accounts on the same shared server. If you are using some cloud based services like AWS EC2 or Google Cloud Machine for hosting, then such hacking attempts eats-up the bandwidth, resources and increases the number of hours of usage & eventually the server bills significantly. But there’s no need to worry now. That’s exactly what the LionScripts IP Blocker resolves.
The blocked IPs won’t be able to scrap the precious content too from your WordPress Site. You can choose to either display the blocked message or an empty page to the blocked users. To do so, you can just add the IP Address to the blocking list and anytime you can delete that IP from the blocking list if you know that it’s not performing malicious activities.
If you like IP Address Blocker Lite Version, then you can visit at below link to download the Professional version:
- Block Unlimited IP Addresses from accessing your website
- Block IP Adresses in Bulk (via CSV Upload)
- Display predefined message or a blank page to the blocked user
- Displays current User’s IP, to avoid banning your own IP Addresses
- Download Backups (CSV List of blocked IP Addresses either in IP Blocker Pro format or in the Normal Format)
- Works Without any conflict on your existing plugins and themes
- Free 24X7 Support
- Automatic IP Blocking on Suspicious Activity, Auto-blocking of Brute force attacks, Bulk IPs Upload with more parameters support, Wildcard IP Blocking, Country Blocker, Blacklisting or Whitelisting of IP Addresses basis several conditions, Time Specific Blocks, Personal Network Viewer (Intranet Mode to access the Website only on certain IP Addresses or the IP Range), and a lot more… (Only in Pro Version)
To enable the features, please visit the Options page after installing the IP Address Blocker on your website.
To purchase the IP Blocker Pro License, you can visit:
For all kind of support and questions, please visit http://support.lionscripts.com/ and provide detailed explaination of the respective issue.
- Upload ‘ip-address-blocker’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to LionScripts menu and then IP Address Blocker submenu to configure the settings or to add the IP address in the blocking list
Contributors & Developers
“LionScripts: IP Blocker Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Version : 11.1 : Bug fixes and Security patches
- Version : 10.5.1 : Security updates
- Version : 10.4 : Security ehnancements
- Version : 10.4 : Security level fixes and multiple Data/UI Enhancements
- Version : 10.3 : Minor Changes and Compatible to the latest WordPress version 5.2.1
- Version : 10.2 : Minor UI Changes
- Version : 10.1 : Compatible to latest versions 4.7.5
- Version : 10 : Compatible to latest versions, added feature for exporting the IP adresses and settings in a single click using .dat file.
- Version : 5.21 : A very little change but added due to users request that they are accidently blocking their own ID. So now the message clearly shows (highlighted in red) that this is your IP, please do not block this.
- Version : 5.2 : CSV Download Bug Fix as stated by a WordPress user (Issue at http://support.lionscripts.com/196/download-blocked-ip-addresses)
- Version : 5.1 : Quick Fix Provided due to issue: Previous Saved IP Addresses were not coming
- Version : 5.0 : Minor Bug Fixes with new optimized and better structure
- Version : 4.0 : Major Error fixes
- Version : 3.0 : Download CSV List feature added, Current User IP displayed
- Version : 2.0 : Bulk IP Addresses Uploading via CSV and more features added.
- Version : 1.1 : Minor bug fixed. Some web-hosts were showing parse error.
- Version : 1.0.0 : First release.