Invitations for Slack lets you use convenient shortcodes to show “Join us on Slack.” buttons or Slack badges. Just add
your Slack token and use the shortcodes wherever you want your visitors to be able to invite themselves from.
- Easy to use:
- Visit https://api.slack.com/web to generate your Slack token.
- Add the token to the plugin settings.
- Use the [invitations_for_slack] or [invitations_for_slack_badge] shortcodes.
- Invitations are performed using the WP REST API which in turn communicates with the Slack API. No page reloads.
- A Slack team and the team’s access token.
- A self-hosted WordPress website (Not a WordPress.com website.)
Well everything is okay, thank you!
Plugin doesn't work unfortunately. Have raised several issues in the support forum and still no response after months.
- Better handling of channel names to join.
- Reset link for invite form now shows and hides appropriately.
- Popup now shows above elements with overflow set to hidden.
- First public release.
- Initial plugin release.