Inventory Sync for WooCommerce allows to sync the stock of the products with the same SKUs between two WooCommerce stores.
- Allows to sync not only Stock quantity, but also Stock Status and Stock Management checkbox value.
- Product variations are supported (must have the same SKU as well).
- Instantly syncs stock changes when a product is purchased or edited via WordPress or an order is refunded.
- Unlimited amount of WooCommerce stores is supported.
- Works with both regular WordPress sites and Multisite networks.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New
- Search for “Inventory Sync for WooCommerce”
- Click “Install Now” under the “Inventory Sync for WooCommerce” plugin
- Click “Activate Now”
- Download the plugin from the download button on this page
- Unzip the file, and upload the resulting
inventory-sync-for-woocommercefolder to your
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins
- Click “Activate” under the “Inventory Sync for WooCommerce” plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Inventory Sync for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fixes
- Initial release