Automatically link keywords and phrases to pages within a website. For example, you can make the phase “wordpress cms” automatically link to the page yoursite.com/wordpress-cms/. This is a good practice to follow for SEO, and also has the added advantage of decreasing your website’s bounce rate.
internal-link-managerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Browse to Tools > Internal Links using the left hand menu
- Type a keyword and the associated url, then click the Save button
- How can I delete a keyword with associated url?
Empty the keyword field and click ‘Save’ button
- Are the keywords case sensative?
No, the keywords entered are NOT case sensative
Contributors & Developers
“Internal Link Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Add case sensitive option to settings
- Fix conflicts with link
hrefattributes and keywords containing