This plugin monitors each request to your wordpress blog and based on conditions you can define in the
options pane it interrupts the attacker’s action and logs it.
Under “Dashboard”->”Inspector WordPress” you can see all attempts.
Under “Manage”->”Logs” you can delete all logged attempts.
Under “Options”->”Inspector WordPress” you can edit the conditions and behaviour of “InspectorWordpress”.
If you want to discuss InspectorWordpress send your concerns to:
- Unzip the archive in the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- the plugin directory must be named “inspector-wordpress”. The plugin expects the “InspectorWordpress.php” in “/wp-content/plugins/inspector-wordpress/”.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- You can configure the InspectorWordpress plugin with the
Options > InspectorWordpresspage of your adminpanel.
Contributors & Developers
“InspectorWordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- 1.3 : wordpress 2.5.0 compatibility
- 1.2 : fixed a bug with php4 due to php documentation mistake and some naming fault in the setup procedure that caused the mysql-table not being created when the directory name was not “InspectorWordpress”. The plugin now expects the files in “inspector-wordpress”.
- 1.1 : Compatibility with wp2.2.2
- 1.0 : Initial version