The InsiteBar is an elegant Website Toolbar that enriches your WordPress site with over 1,000+ social Apps from the InsiteBar marketplace.
The InsiteBar is totally free and fully customizable to fit any web site or blog.
A few of our popular applications include: Twitter updates, a full facebook application, site translation, youtube videos and more.
The InsiteBar marketplace is constantly updated for new Apps so stay tuned.
This plugin allows a quick and easy way to add the InsiteBar to your wordPress web site or blog.
For more information please check out www.insitebar.com
- Download the plugin zip file (use the download button on the right)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the plugin settings enter the site id you got when registering to InsiteBar from www.insitebar.com or use the default id
- Start adding from over 1,000+ Social application from the InsiteBar market place !
- Do I need to register to use InsiteBar ?
No. You don’t need to register to try it out or to use it as long as you don’t want to change anything.
Once you are ready to add over 1000+ Apps to your site, you can register and get an id for free.
For more information see www.insitebar.com
- I can’t find my Site Id, what can I do ?
A short while after registering your InsiteBar you will receive a confirmation email with your site Id.
if you forgot your site id you can login to the InsiteBar console and navigate to the instructions tab to see your site ID.
- Can I change my InsiteBar theme?
The InsiteBar comes with over 10+ basic themes you can customize to fit your site best.
to customize your theme login to the InsiteBar admin console and go to themes.
- Can I put my InsiteBar toolbar at the bottom of my site?
Sure, by default setting the InsiteBar is set to display at the top of the page,
but a quick visit to: the admin console –> settings tab –> advanced;
will let you change it to display at the bottom as well.
- Does the InsiteBar works on mobile devices?
Yes! InsiteBar is compatible with: iPad / iPhone / Android at the moment and we are working on making it even better.
- Where can I find out more ?
Visit http://www.insitebar.com to learn more.
Contributors & Developers
“InsiteBar Plugin for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First v 0.1.
- Working on 2.0 till latest WordPress versions.
- Added direct link to the InsiteBar Admin console from the plugin page.
- Changed Installation texts.
- installation updated.
- added explanations on how to obtain site ID
- added explanations on how to add social applications
- fixed installation bug
- fixes in theme transparency
- fixed default bar for non registered users
- make wp-admin-bar visible when insiteBar is on top
- tested on WP 3.1
- moved to new server infrastructure, for faster response time