This plugin to insert “Estimated Reading Time” at the beginning of content.
- Can choose “Minutes” or “Minutes and seconds”.
- Can output in free format.
- Can switch show/hide in Home, Front page, Post, and Page.
- Support shortcode and tag.
- If you want to translate this plugin, you put ‘.po’ and ‘.mo’ in ‘languages’ directory. Japanese language file is included in this plugin.
- Aren’t there any translation files other than Japanese?
It does not exist yet. My mother tongue is Japanese and I can’t speak any other languages.
- Changed to snake case from camel case functions name. (ex. estimatedReadingTime -> estimated_reading_time)
- You can continue to use old name of function “”.
- Shortcode support. Add [estimated_reading_time] to your post content. Estimated reading time is displayed regardless of the state of checkbox.
- Tag support. Add to your theme/template. Estimated reading time is displayed regardless of the state of checkbox.
- Fixed round-up process when you choose “Minutes” in “Time output”.
- Added pot file in languages directory.
- First release.