There had always been a scarcity of WP plugins that would perform simple tasks. Here we present InterLinking – a simple tool that helps you to link a specific keyword with respective URL throughout the blog.
This will help when you want to emphasise on a few specific pages for specific terms. A simple example: set the keyword to ‘Contact Us Now’ and use the URL: yourdomain.com/contact-us/. Now every time you use the phrase ‘Contact Us Now’ – it will get linked to your contact page.
More importantly, this plugin works well to link to external websites.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘plugin-name.php’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to options and start mapping keywords with URLs
- Can the added entries be cleared in future
Yes, there is a clear option for every single entry.
Contributors & Developers
“InLinks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- This is the first version of this plugin
- Fixed some bugs with the plugin and cleaned up the code base.