This simple plugin adds a button to the WordPress rich HTML editor to add an inline quote tag.
<q> tags and ensures they work when switching between HTML and rich editor views.
To install and configure this plugin…
- Upload or install the plugin through your WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ admin menu.
None at present.
Thank you, Ben, for this extremely useful little plugin!
I have a hard time understanding why people put up with the ugliness and anti-typography of orthographically incorrect strait quotes – not to mention using them on one’s own site.
This plugin helps to avoid this “faux pas”.
Contributors & Developers
“Inline Quote Tag” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Use plugins_url() instead of WP_PLUGIN_URL.
- Update TinyMCE icon.
- Fix collapsing space when inserting tags.
- Improved readme.txt file.
- Checked WordPress 3.4 compatibility.
- First Release