With this plugin, you can put list of pages inside your post. Perhaps you want a list of subpages or the last post for a category or tag as a related content. This plugin does that.
It’s so easy to use, once activated, just insert an special tag within you post to select the parent page, the category or tag and some optional options. Also some functions for theme developers are provided.
You can get three types of list:
- A list of child pages from a given parent page.
- The latest posts for a given category.
- The latest post with a tag.
The plugin can be used in three different ways:
- By using a special short code in your post or page.
- By using cutom fields in the post or page. (Requires to include a function to your template).
- By calling some functions in your templates.
- Insert a list of posts or pages within your post or page.
- Select the depth level for the page list.
- Insert a list of posts with a particular tag or from a given category inside any post or page.
- Available functions for theme developers.
- Customize by using CSS styles.
- Belorussian by Marcis Gasuns
- Russian by Ilyuha
- POT file for easy translation to other languages included. See the translators page for more information.
Copyright 2008, 2009, 2010 Jordi Canals
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Before updating the plugin, save your style.css file in case you have modified it!
Installing the Plugin
- Unzip the plugin archive
- Upload the plugin folder to the WordPress plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- There are no configuration options for the plugin
- Enjoy it!.
- Where can I find more information about this plugin, usage and support ?
- Take a look to the Plugin Homepage.
- There is some docuemntation available in our wiki.
- The plugin posts archive with new announcements about this plugin.
- If you need help, ask in the Support forum.
I’ve found a bug or want to suggest a new feature. Where can I do it?
- To fill a bug report or suggest a new feature, please fill a report in our Bug Tracker.
I’m a developer, where can I browse source code?
- You have all links to source code, logs and other useful information in this page.
Contributors & Developers
“Alkivia PageList” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- A new short code replaces old tags for all kind of lists.
- New parameter to remove the title link. Available on short code and template functions.
- Upgraded to the new Alkivia Framework (0.6.1)
- Changed license to GPL version 2.
- Plugin name is now Alkivia Pagelist.
- Tested up to WP 2.9.x.
- Added Russian translation.
- Bugfix: Not working when accented chars on tag titles.
- Updated internal framework with some improvements.
- Removed dashboard RSS widgets due to a WP 2.8 issue.
- Small bugbix on Alkivia Framework.
- Added Belorussian translation.
- Made WP 2.8 (Devel) compatible.
- Added some filters to change list orders.
- Updated Alkivia Framework.
- Inits and updates later, to ensure all core functions are loaded.
- Solved a bug with category and tag links on title (b72).
- Updated Alkivia Framework to a new version.
- Removed links for the current page.
- Internal re-coding.
- New filters.
- Improved styles loading (b23).
- Corrected errors in documentation.
- Added a new template function to use with custom fields.
- Plugin name changed.
- Added links on to the lists titles.
- New functions to be used on themes or templates.
- Added options to insert category and tag list.
- Improved queries for best performance.
- Changed links to my site and style correction.
- Added option to hide list header
- First public version