Initial Letter is a plugin that adds style options so you can change the size, color, and font of the first letter of each paragraph within a post. You can add/remove this functionality on a per post basis the meta box in the post editor.
To do: Add option for custom Google Fonts
- Upload the whole
initial-letterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Style the initial letter from Settings > Initial Letter
- None yet!
Contributors & Developers
“Initial Letter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix issue where $this cannot be used in anonymous function in < PHP 5.4
- Fix PHP warning.
- Default settings on fresh plugin install.
- Move plugin to single php class.
- Add ability to add/remove per post.
- More accurate application of initial letter.
- Updates for better display and usage.
- Ability to match font on post.
- Added more font options.
- Font size up to 100px.
- Added padding right option to help dial in spacing.
Now the if ‘First Paragraph Only’ is selected the plugin will apply to the first paragraph with text. In previous releases if the first paragraph was empty or was and html element the style would not show.
Added option to apply style to First Paragraph Only.
- First one!