The best Infusionsoft plugin for WordPress.
Easily add contacts into Infusionsoft when users submit a Gravity Forms form.
Map your Gravity Forms form fields to Infusionsoft data, and have contacts automatically updated if the contact already exists.
Easily view contacts in Infusionsoft
When the Entry is created, a link to the Contact’s page in Infusionsoft is shown inside WordPress.
It’s the best form plugin combined with the best CRM service.
Forget manually adding the Infusionsoft Web Forms into your WordPress site. Use Gravity Forms, and you’ll be on your way with a beautiful, smart form in minutes.
If this plugin garners much interest, there will be some seriously cool stuff coming, including:
- Invoices & Orders integrated with Gravity Forms payments
- Creation of Opportunities and Companies
- Custom fields for Contacts – Added in 1.2!
- Add Tags to Contacts – Added in 1.3!
- Add Contacts to Campaigns
- And much more
If you’re interested in having this functionality, leave us a note in the support forum →!
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Forms > Settings > Infusionsoft)
- Enter the information requested by the plugin.
- Click Save Settings.
- If the settings are correct, it will say so.
- Follow on-screen instructions for integrating with Infusionsoft.
- Does this plugin require Infusionsoft?
Well of course it does.
- What’s the license for this plugin?
This plugin is released under a GPL license.
It seems to work on PHP 5.6 and below as an interim fix
Great plugin when it was working, but now having issues and there does not seem to be any updates?
Hi, we installed this plugin to leverage Gravity Forms Honeypot since our Infusionsoft form is getting hit big time by bots.
There seems to be something wrong with the plugin: 1) entering the API throws an error “Error key: [InvalidConfig]” and 2) there is no way to create a feed, there are no buttons to save after selecting the form.
I use this plugin on lots of sites with complete confidence!
Would happily pay for a premium version with a few more options.
It works, but when we added the Age field into the feed the submission were failing with just a blank white screen showing up.
In the PHP error log there was:
[05-Jan-2017 10:02:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught [DatabaseError]Error adding contact Attempted: 1 time(s). thrown in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/infusionsoft/Infusionsoft/App.php on line 99
We asked the Infusionsoft support about this and they told us the Age field must be a text type field and not a numberic field. That fixed the issue.
I wish this error would just be logged in to the form entry and wouldn’t break the form submission like that.
It is obvious that the designers of the Gravity Form / Infusionsoft plugin have never sat and watched a typical user try to get this to work BUT with hands tied behind their back and tape over their mouth so they can sit and watch (without being able to help) as the poor user struggles to make it work.
Luckily I am moving this site to Thrive themes who have easy form integration with Infusionsoft.
A video would have been nice. Yes, I checked out Youtube.
Contributors & Developers
“Infusionsoft Gravity Forms Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.5.12 on April 16, 2016
This is one of the last updates before a major re-write, coming later this year.
- Fixed potential XSS security issue. Please update.
- Fixed link to “Learn how to find your API key” doc
- Fixed not being able to remove Conditional Tags
- Fixed styling of the settings screen
- Sanitized text and URLs
- Improved translation strings
1.5.11 on September 12, 2014
- Fixed potential security issue. Please update.
1.5.10 on September 12, 2014
- Infusionsoft updated their SSL provider. The plugin has updated a file to match their security settings.
- Added: Translation files. If you want to translate the plugin into your language, please do so here.
18.104.22.168 on August 19, 2014
- Added: ‘gf_infusionsoft_radio_value’ filter to allow radio field value manipulation before sending it to Infusionsoft.
22.214.171.124 on June 15, 2014
- Fixed: Cast Number field type before sending it to Infusionsoft
126.96.36.199 on June 11, 2014
- Fixed: blank screen when no email is defined.
- Fixed: Opt In condition value not showing correctly on feed edit screen.
188.8.131.52 on May 27, 2014
- Fixes custom fields update if Yes/No custom field is present
184.108.40.206 on May 22, 2014
- Include again the Quiz Add-on Fields (from version 1.5.8)
1.5.9 & 220.127.116.11 on May 15, 2014
- Fixed: Fetching tags now starts on page 1, not page 2
- Fixed: Path to translations file
- Fixed: PHP notice for calling non-static method statically
- Fixed: SSL issue as reported here
18.104.22.168 on May 1, 2014
- Added: Support for mapping Quiz Add-On fields for a feeds
- Modified: Changed default number of tags to get from Infusionsoft from 3,000 to 4,000.
gf_infusionsoft_max_number_of_tagsfilter to allow developers to change how many tags to fetch from Infusionsoft (returns
1.5.8 on April 3, 2014
- Added: Enable the Quiz add-on fields on the feeds
- Added: Enable debug logging using Gravity Forms Logging Add-on
- Fixes PHP warning related with unkonw form_id index on line 772
- Fixes “Refresh Fields & Tags” link after saving feed – avoid feed duplication
gravity_forms_infusionsoft_max_opt_in_conditionsfilter to allow for a custom number of conditional opt-ins (default: 100).
- Fixed: Potential XSS security issue
- Fixed: More PHP warnings
- Modified: Increased the tag limit from 1,000 to 3,000
- Fixed: PHP warnings
- Fixed: Newly added “Conditionally Added Tags” would not save when added until saving the form first.
- Fixed: Removed limit to the number of conditional tag
- Fixed: Infusionsoft SDK conflicts with other plugins using the
- Fixed: Endlessly spinning on “Select the form to tap into.”
- Fixed: Compatibility with Gravity Forms 1.7.7
- Improved: Updated to the latest Infusionsoft SDK
- Fixed: Conditional Tagging for checkbox fields (previously only worked with radio and select field types)
- Fixed: Some of the drop-down Conditional Tagging fields were still mis-behaving.
- Added: Notes are now added to entries with a link to the Contact’s Infusionsoft URL. Also, find a neat link under “Info” box when viewing the Entry.
- Added: Conditional Tags are now available before saving a form
- Fixed: A few issues with Conditional Tags not respecting conditions
- Fixed: Admin issue caused when duplicating or removing Conditional Tags conditions.
- Fixed: Tooltip issue, which caused switching forms to break
- Added max-height to tag conditions
- Improved tooltip text and Tag descriptions
- Added really cool new feature: Conditional Tagging: add tags based on form responses!
- Added Edit Form and Preview Form to Feed list
- Actually implemented debugging form submission for Admins – previously, the checkbox didn’t actually do anything!
- Fixed some PHP Warnings
- Fixed issue with “Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence” bug (as reported) caused by pasting text into fields
- Fixed formatting for pasting from Microsoft Word
- Fixed conflict with other Infusionsoft WordPress plugin
- Fixed date field not sending properly, as reported
- Fixed empty date fields sending Unix Epoch date (1970)
- Made date field compatible with Infusionsoft servers (Eastern time)
- Fixed issue with
- May also fix issue where link to settings page is not visible.
- Fixed issue with field caching introduced in 1.3.2
- Fixed errors caused by tags with non-alphanumeric characters in it
- Improved tag layout for accounts with lots of tags
- Added caching for fields so if you’re setting up multiple forms in a day, it’ll load the fields much faster.
- Fixes date formatting for date fields other than Birthday
- Added support for tagging leads on a per-form basis.
- I forgot to actually update the file! This update actually adds support for Contact custom fields.
- Added support for Contact custom fields.