Custom Extension for TablePress to automatically wrap the table in a DIV element. Add indiv=true to your tables to enclose your TablePress tables in a DIV with the class “indiv_tablepress”
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/indiv-for-tablepressdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Ensure that you have the TablePress plugin installed and active.
- Add the shortcode in_div=true to your TablePress shortcode.
What does this plugin do?
It wraps the TablePress element in
to allow easier styling for your theme/site.
How do I apply inDiv to TablePress
Simply add the shortcut in_div=true to a TablePress shortcode. You will end up with a basic TablePress shortcode like [table id=… indiv=true]
Can I apply this to all TablePress tables
Yes! In the TablePress > inDiv Options page, you can enable the option to automatically apply to all TablePress tables instead of per shortcode attribute.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“inDiv for TablePress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“inDiv for TablePress” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “inDiv for TablePress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed error when saving options
- Users can now enable the plugin to apply to all tables instead of per shortcode attribute
- Rewritten backend to be modular
- Now requires WordPress 5.3+ and PHP 5.6.20+
- Initial Release.