Incrwd is a powerful yet incredibly simple engagement program for blogs that uses real rewards to incentivize users to visit your site, share your posts on Facebook and Twitter, and comment more often. Users start earning points towards their rewards immediately, and are gradually motivated to register in order to keep their accumulated points. Offer your users giftcards from awesome brands provided by us, or create your own giveaways and upload your own personalized rewards.
Increase your pageviews, time spent on site, social shares, comments, facebook likes, and decrease your bounce rate with our powerful loyalty program.
Sign Up to add your own rewards and configure your engagement program after installation.
Incrwd rewards users for:
- Registering to your wordrpess blog (or registering through facebook).
- Visiting the site on frequent basis.
- Sharing on Facebook
- Sharing on Twitter
- Sharing on Google Plus
- Commenting on articles.
- Liking your Facebook Page
- Set your own personalized rewards (or use our own)
- See in-depth analytics of how our widget is affecting user behavior.
- Learn who your most loyal users are
- Learn about your users’ social behavior
- Users are not getting points for commenting on my blog! What’s going on?
We currently only support the following commenting sections:
- Native WordPress commenting system
- Facebook comments
We are working hard to bring support to LiveFyre and Disqus. Stay posted!
- Users are not getting points for sharing on my blog! What’s going on?
We are working hard to support as many sharing options as possible. Currently, we support the following Share buttons and their versions.
- Facebook Like (We support the XFBML and HTML5 versions. We currently do NOT support the iFrame Facebook Like Button. See below for installation instructions).
- Twitter Button (We supoort all versions except the iFrame version)
- Google Plus button
For a complete sharing solution we recommend that you install the default version of www.addthis.com. Please note that we only support the default version of addThis. To make sure you have the default version please go to your wordpress settings tab, select AddThis, click on the “more options” link, and then choose the 5th or 6th setting down. Do this for both the above the post sharing tool and the below sharing tool.
To Quickly install an XFBML or HTML5 version of the FB Like button please follow this link and:
- Enter your URL,
- Select “Get Code” button at the bottom.
- At the top of the pop up that appears, you can select either XFBML of HTML5.
- Copy and paste the code provided in your header.php, single.php, and main.php pages
- How do I Activate the Incrwd Share Widget
- In the WordPress Dashboard, click on the Settings tab.
- Under settings, click Incrwd Setup.
- Choose locations on Blog where you would like the Share Widget to appear.
- How do I configure my widget?
This function is currently unavailable. If you would like to configure your widget please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you may be aware, this plugin is RETIRED, forever. Why? Because in order to use it, you need to sign up at their site - WHICH NO LONGER EXISTS.
Sure, you have grand ambitions so you think you will never die and last forever, so you make an extension which requires plugin users to register at your site in order to use an configure your extension.
However, because you are so foolish to think you will never fail, this method will result in eventually the plugin becoming not just obsolete, but EXTINCT. Simply, you CANNOT use a plugin which REQUIRES a NONEXISTENT SITE.
It is developers like this retard that is the reason many extensions suck.
This would have been a great extension, if, instead of putting all the things into their own site which is now gone, they instead did the correct thing by placing ALL CONTROLS INTO THE EXTENSION ITSELF.
Sadly, don't bother installing this as you will find it does nothing since their site no longer exists, which is required to even use it.
Pissed off at this retarded developer.