Make your twitter feed appear on your wordpress blog.
Note: The client must have internet access for this plugin to work – does not require server to have internet access.
Frequently Asked Questions ==
For assistance, go to the IN Twitter Blog.
Feel free to message me on the above website.
Go to Settings>> In Twitter
Enter your Username(you dont need the @ symbol), your twitter id, height(standard height is 211), how many twitter feeds you want displayed, and the border colour you would like.
You need to get your twitter ID go to http://www.iannash.com/intwitter/where-to-find-your-twitter-widget-id/ for instructions
Go to Appearance >> Widgets >> and place the widget into the sidebar.
- Remove the textbox widget
- Deactivae the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“In Twitter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Version 3.4 – 03/09/2013
- Added width ability. Note: width and height are dependant on the size of the area you place it. eg. you set the width to 400 and the space is only 300, then you will only get 300.
Version 3.3 – 28/08/2013
- Twitter made some huge changes and made the plugin stop working. This update fixes the issues
Version 3.2 – 1/06/2013
- Added a Jquery check – If already present, IN Twitter will not load it, otherwise it will load it. Also some minor css changes.
Version 3.1 – 15/11/2012
- Quick cleanup of some code.
Version 3.0 – 22/06/2012
- Major update. Some users have experienced their twitter feed not loading. Please upgrade to this version! Thanks
Version 2.8 – 20/03/2012
- Added the ability to add a caption.
Version 2.7 – 20/03/2012
- Added the Title field in the Admin area after popular demand.
Version 2.6 – 16/03/2012
- Fixed W3C issues and also added ability to change twitter border colour
Version 2.5 – 13/03/2012
- You can now change the background colour of the twitter feed in the admin area.
Version 2.4 – 06/03/2012
- Widget created! – No more having to create the html required!
Version 2.3 – 28/02/2012
- Control the amount of twitter feeds displayed now in admin area.
Version 2.2 – 27/02/2012
- Add new Height feild in admin area to control height of twitter feed.
Version 2.1 – 27/02/2012
- Bug fix.
Version 2.0 – 24/02/2012
- Admin page now lets you enter the userid.
Version 1.4 – 24/02/2012
- Admin page now displays form and updates the DB – new feature – still work in progress. Still use the installation instuctions.
Version 1.3 – 23/02/2012
- 1.3 intwitter table created in DB – Note the name of the table is ‘intwitter’
Version 1.2 – 23/02/2012
- 1.2 Updated Documentation
Version 1.1 – 17/02/2012
- 1.1 Admin page created – No Options as yet!
Version 1.0 – 17/02/2012
- 1.0 Linking Fix
Version 0.1 – 16/02/2012
- 0.1 IN Twitter born