Using this plugin you can show RSS Feed inside any post. The RSS will be loaded when post is loaded so you can show dynamic relevant contents through RSS feeds.
This plugin uses WordPress’s built in feed handling functions that also uses cache.
Read details on http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com/?p=865
- Upload the plugin through
Plugins > Add New > Uploadinterface or upload to wp-content/plugins directory using FTP.
- Activate the plugin once uploaded from the wordpress plugin administration page.
- Configure from the setting page (check screenshot)
- You will get a Meta Box in post editing interface to mention Feed URL and Title. (check screenshot)
- You’r done.
- Please ask me question on my blog: http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com/?p=865#comment
Contributors & Developers
“In Post RSS Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- First release.
- Minor tweak