A live chat support plugin for websites.
Live chat is a great tool to add to any website. With the IMsupporting live chat software you can have a live chat account, login to the live chat account and be chatting to your visitors within minutes!
Add live chat to your site today with our 100% FREE trial. Instant access and easy installation.
For more information, Check out Live chat
Live chat can help increase sales and customer satisfaction by enabling you to chat to your website visitors!
This live chat plugin contains mainy features. Here are a list of just a few:
- SSL Encryption
- Multiple chat departments
- Operator accounts
- Chat transfers
- Customisable chat windows
- Automatic live chat replies
- Great stats and graphs
- Canned responses
- Chat queueing
- Feedback / Rating system
- Offline message recording service
- Desktop notifications
Get started for free today.
IMsupporting live chat software is a live chat tool for websites. You can install and use this on any wordpress website.
Install the plugin into wordpress and activate it.
Click “settings” and follow the instructions.
Visit http://www.imsupporting.com and get a free chat account.
Add your unique account ID to the plugin.
Login to the chat console and start chatting t your website visitors.
You will need an Account ID, This can be found in your welcome email OR Contact our support team for assistance.
- Can I upload my own custom buttons?
Yes, Simply choose HTML within the imsupporting.com chat system and then click Upload on the “choose a button” screen
- Can I use this without a imsupporting.com account?
No sorry, However, the system will create one for you as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Do you have a free trial?
Yes, Once you have activated the live chat plugin, it will be live!
- How much does live chat cost?
After your completely free trial, You can choose one of our packages starting from 9.99 per month.
- Can I change the colors of the chat window?
Yes, you can customise the chat window entirely. Add your own banners and change the text also.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fixed backlink issues and removed them
- Updated to use a different hook (when to show the chat button) Some themes did not correctly use WPhooks and this messed the chat widget up.
- Added ability to just sign up for the free live chat account directly without needing to visit the main website
- Tested live chat plugin for WordPress version 4.4
- Tested live chat plugin for WordPress version 4.3.2
- Tested live chat plugin for WordPress version 4.3.1, Updated backend to support upcoming HTML5 screen share
- Tested live chat for WordPress version 4.3
- Updated to include local script rather than rely on external resources.
- Updated to fully support https live chat buttons for all users.
- Fixed a cannot modify headers error.
- Tested up to 4.1 and made an “easy to use” sign up method.
- Fixed a problem where popup chat requests displayed the wrong status.
- Added new “Timed popup” for chat requests.
- Settings page much easier to use.
- Tonnes more chat features.
- Tested for WordPress V4.0 – Live chat works as expected.
- Complete rework of the plugin.
- Fixed installation issues with users who have php sessions already started..
- Updated OneCLICK installation. Live chat will now be instant. Added settings buttons to make it clearer to the user.
- Updated stable tagging + new Oneclick installer. Annoying SVN issues
- Updated stable tagging + new Oneclick installer. VERY easy to install live chat
- Updated eay2use registration
- Added free for 3 months, pay with a tweet
- Easier installation screens and information. Simply get a chat account (free) and login to get your siteid.
- Updated Version header as it was missing
- Updated documentation.
- Added new options and more buttons to choose from.
- Inital release.