Improved Include Page is an expanded version of the original Include Page developed by Brent Loertscher and it was developed to add some features I needed.
- Page title display with optional HTML code,
- Content display with different styles (full, teaser, custom ‘more’ link),
- WordPress filters applied to both the content and the title,
- Supports WordPress 2.5.x Shortcode API
Version Notes 0.5.0
- Added the
#more-<id> in the "read more" link href, to avoid going to the top of the post when clicking (by Matthieu Sarter),
- Added support for the WordPress
<--more [text]--> tag, so that the more link text can be defined at the post level (it can still be overriden at the
iinclude_page()/[include] level) (by Matthieu Sarter).
Version Notes 0.4.9
- Fixed static method definitions
- Fixed: returns false if a page is not found, without triggering a notice
Version Notes 0.4.8
- Fixed bug which broke the ID style inclusion on WP 3.0 (thanks to Mike
Woods, Brad Lauster and wptk)
- Fixed a bug on the 'more' link which caused too many slashes when using
images as 'more tags' (thanks to Nikhil Dabas)
Note: if you use HTML code in the 'more' link use single quotes for the
'more' parameter, like this:
[include-page id="mypage" more='<img src="my/image.gif" />']
or you will have a PHP Warning
- Fixed a bug in the displayTitle attribute: using "false" you will get a
real boolean false and title is hidden
- Added a new wp action 'include-page' to use inside your PHP code
<?php do_action('include-page', $id, $params, $return)?>
- Edited class attrimute for the 'more' link. Now it is 'more-link' and
Version Notes 0.4.7
- On WP 2.5 or greater allows custom inclusion by post type and status using
parameters 'allowType' and 'allowStatus'.
- Bug fix: in shortcode fixed a bug that could crash PHP when including
Version Notes (0.4.6)
- Bug fixed: since this version you can include only static pages with
status of 'published'.
Version Notes (0.4.5)
- Page ID can be a valid page path (WP 2.1 or higher required) with
contribution by Guy Leech.
Version notes (0.4.4)
- Added parameter $return (default = false) to iinclude_page() function
- Added support for WP 2.5.x shortcode API
Version notes (0.4.3)
The code of this version it's been cleaned and optimized using WordPress API.
Version notes (0.4.2)
This version fixes a bug that triggers an error when used with some content filter: the
$page global variable is backed up and then restored before returning.
Version notes (0.4.1)
This version contains a bug fix by Jesse Plank: resolves a compatibility problem with the plugin EventCalendar.