IMPress Agents provides you with a full employee directory, that is ideal for Real Estate teams and offices.
This plugin adds a custom post type for Employees with post meta fields for contact info. It uses included templates to display the contact info for single and archive pages, or these can be overridden in your theme.
Adds taxonomies for Offices and Job Types to show employees by location and/or job title. Or add custom taxonomies to categorize to your needs. If using WP 4.4+, you can add images to taxonomy terms and display an image for an office, job title, or a custom taxonomy term.
- Install from the WP Admin Dashboard – or download, then unzip, and upload the entire
impress-agentsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Begin adding employees to the directory.
- I have a support issue, where do I go?
Just post to the support forum here (https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/impress-agents/)
- Can I use this without an IDX Broker account
Certainly! It functions as an employee directory, with or without an IDX Broker account.
- How can I suggest improvements?
We preferred the standalone Genesis Agent List with the Extended options, it allowed us to randomize our agent listing both in the archive and in the featured agent widget. We are not a real estate company and only wanted to use the agent listing.
We upgraded without know that the program would alter the database, so now we no longer have an agent listing for our site
After a short installation “hickup” (needed to reset permalinks) it worked like a charm. Lots of features like agent conencted to office and especially agents connected to their listings!! Easy (automatic) to create an “our team” page!
If the agents “fax number” would be available as input field, it would be even better!
Contributors & Developers
“IMPress Agents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Released 12.22.2016
- Added: Support for selective refresh of widgets
- Fix: Added sortable parameter when registering post type connections
- Released 09.26.2016
- Fix: Update npmcdn link with unpkg link for external scripts
- Released 08.18.2016
- Fix: Update for PHP7 compatibility
- Fix: Issue with imported agents changing to draft
- Released 05.26.2016
- Added: Posts 2 Posts functionality to connect to IMPress Listings
- Added: Order and Orderby parameters to Featured Agent widget and shortcode
- Added: Ability to show random agent in Featured Agent widget
- Added: Display link to listings on Archive page if Agent has listings
- Updated: Improved responsive CSS
- Fix: Fatal error when calling is_plugin_active
- Fix: Issue with imported agents creating duplicate images.
- Added: Automatic migration of posts from Genesis Agent Profiles to IMPress Agents
- Initial public release