immonex Kickstart provides customizable components for integrating imported OpenImmo®-based property offers in real estate websites built upon multi-purpose themes in an easy and visually appealing way. Beyond that, it’s also a framework for add-ons, separate plugins that extend the functionality on the same foundation.
– See it in action at base.immonex.one!
– Install the free Team add-on for extended real estate agency/agent data handling and property related contact forms.
– Download a compatible OpenImmo import plugin  and example data at immonex.dev (free of charge for testing/development).
– Read the docs for detailed usage/customization instructions.
immonex is an umbrella brand for various real estate related software solutions and services with a focus on german-speaking markets/users.
OpenImmo-XML is the de-facto standard for exchanging real estate data in the german-speaking countries. Here, it is supported by almost every common software solution and portal for real estate professionals (as import/export interfaces).
Plugins like immonex OpenImmo2WP  are used to import OpenImmo-XML data into the specific WordPress/theme/plugin data structures of the destination site.
- Custom post type for properties
- Extendable custom taxonomies (property type, usage type, marketing type, project, location, features, labels)
- Special status flags per real estate object (reference, available, sold…)
- Flexible real estate search form
- Area/Radius search (Photon or Google Maps autocomplete)
- Property list and detail views
- Animated photo slideshows and floor plan galleries
- Integration of YouTube/Vimeo videos
- Embedding of 360° virtual tours from common providers
- Extendable sort options
- Shortcodes for embedding real estate components (suitable for use in page builder layout elements)
- Simple but powerful templating system (“Skins”)
- Clean and responsive default skin
- Property grouping (project taxonomy)
- Property location overview maps incl. clustered markers (OpenStreetMap/OpenLayers)
- Property detail location maps (OpenStreetMap and Google Maps)
- Dynamic updates of property lists and location map views based on the current search parameters
- Obtainment of user consent before loading external libraries (EU GDPR compliance)
- Various filter and action hooks for special adaptions
- Extension framework for separate add-on plugins
- Translation via translate.wordpress.org (GlotPress)
- Current POT file and German translations included as PO/MO files additionally
- Support for multilingual websites (Polylang or WPML)
- Compatible with immonex OpenImmo2WP (OpenImmo importer) 
- Compatible with immonex Energy Scale Pro (energy class visualization) 
- WordPress backend: Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin 
- Select the plugin ZIP file and click the install button.
- Activate the plugin after successful installation.
- Check/Modify the default plugin options under immonex > Settings.
- OPTIONAL: Install the Team add-on for extended agency/agent data handling and contact forms.
- Install immonex OpenImmo2WP or another compatible OpenImmo import plugin and perform a first import. 
- OPTIONAL: Create pages as templates for property lists and/or detail views including the following shortcodes.
- OPTIONAL: Add Kickstart shortcodes to arbitrary pages or page builder elements as needed, e.g. for embedding property search forms or teaser lists.
List Sort Selection:
Property Location Overview Map:
Property Details View:
(See documentation mentioned below for attributes and further details.)
 Alternative: Unzip the plugin ZIP archive, copy it to the folder
wp-content/plugins and activate the plugin in the WordPress backend under Plugins > Installed Plugins afterwards.
 Current and fully functional versions of premium immonex plugins as well as OpenImmo demo data are available free of charge at the immonex Developer Portal for testing/development purposes.
Documentation & Development
A detailed plugin installation/integration documentation in German is available here:
immonex Kickstart is free software. Sources, development docs/support and issue tracking are available at GitHub:
Contributors & Developers
“immonex Kickstart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Release date: 2022-04-06
- Formatted/Localized number of matches on search form submit button.
- Improved search form price and area slider auto value range determination and value stepping.
- Improved usability of pages containing all Kickstart elements as front page.
- Replaced default skin gallery fade transition (if Ken Burns Effect is disabled) by a more visually appealing slide/fade variant.
- Fixed a minor search form/sort dynamic update issue.
- Fixed price range format in backlink URLs.
- Updated dependencies.
- Release date: 2022-03-05
- Optimized grid display in real estate list views.
- Improved responsive tab navigation display in property detail views.
- Fixed search form price slider auto value range setting for rental properties.
- Release date: 2022-02-28
- Added new taxonomy “project” for property grouping.
- Added (optional) search form select element for property projects (groups).
- Added special query variable for selecting/excluding group master properties.
- Added WP auto embed and other filters to property description processing.
- Added custom field based setting of current property post ID.
- Added the ability to use multiple property search forms on the same page.
- Added seach form shortcode attribute for modifying countries supported by location search/autocomplete elements.
- Reworked and extended backend property form.
- Added optional dynamic content updates of frontend components when changing search parameters.
- Replaced 301 redirects to custom property list and detail pages by internal request updates.
- Fixed detail element shortcode issue (attribute “type” not taken into account).
See changelog.txt for complete version history.