This plugin will:
- let users upload and put in comments images.
- let users report images wich they think is inappropriate.
- let admins moderate images and block them.
- offer 2 systems to put insert the images in a comment. (auto = image will be automaticly inserted at end of comment, user = user will have to insert the tag for image anywhere he/she likes in the comment)
- is fully localized and ready for translation.
If you want to see a certain function in this plugin, please email me(the author) at email@example.com
version 1.2.5:small bug fix, please update.
version 1.2.4 I have identified a serieus plugin breaking bug wich occures with certain server settings. this is now fixed so that everyone can use this plugin!
version 1.2.3: when the admin changes the tag, the plugin will now update the comments too. Also fixed is the empty comment, if an user uploads an image without putting text in the comment, it will now show the image if the system is set to automatic tag.
if you find any bugs, please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- upload the imagements folder to wp-content/plugins
- activate the plugin through the dashboard under ‘plugins’
- set the options to the desired value on the dashboard, don’t forget to do this because the default values don’t satisfy everyone
- let your users know how to use it (very important!)
- How did you get the funny name?
image and commments put together = imagements
- I have found a bug/have a problem with the plugin, what should i do?
email me at email@example.com and i wil try to fix it as soon as possible
- I would like to see feature x in this plugin/ i have this great idea y for this plugin
email me the idea at firstname.lastname@example.org and i will see if i can implement it.
- how do I use this plugin?
Their are 2 ways a user can use this plugin. The first method is when the tag use is set to user. In this method the user specifies a file and name for the image and then inserts the tag (default [image=~name~]) anywhere in the comment to use the image.
The second method is when the tag use is set to auto. In this method the users only specifies a file and the image is automaticly inserted at the end of the comment.
- I have multiple errors when i try to use the plugin
Try to deactivate and reactivate the plugin. If this doesn’t fix it, then email me the errors to email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Imagements” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- FIXED: plugin breaking bug
- FIXED: bug wich occured on servers with certain settings wich would break the plugin.
- FIXED: when the admin changes the tag, the plugin will now update the comments too.
- FIXED: small graphical bug in admin panel
- FIXED: when there is no text in a comment but an user uploads an image, the image will be displayed in the comment.
- FIXED: some small security things and better flow of code.
- FIXED: updated screenshots and FAQ
- ADDED: option to skip the tag, plugin will no automaticly input the image tag at the end of a comment
- FIXED: the tag can now be chosen by admin, default is ‘image’
- FIXED: no longer possible to upload the same image twice if it has a different filename
- ADDED: report system for images
- ADDED: several changes to the structure of the plugin so it works better, also preparation for future updates
- FIXED: new update detection system, the plugin will now automaticly update the database structure and there is no need to deactivate/reactivate the plugin anymore.
- FIXED: some small bugs
- ADDED: automatic resize
- ADDED: automatic conversion to jpeg
- ADDED: option menu added under settings on the dashboard (currently only option for the automatic resize)
- FIXED: database structure updated, also for future updates
- first version