Simple Plugin to generate a image sitemap for your WordPress-blog with all the image URLs that are used in your Blog.
Here’s how you can install the plugin:
- Upload the plugins folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Expand the Tools menu from WordPress dashboard sidebar and select “Image Sitemap generate”
- Click the “Generate Sitemap” button to create your XML Sitemap.
- Than you can submit it to Google or other SE.
Contributors & Developers
“Image XML-Sitemap Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Bugfix (tnx to @tipblog.de)
Code clean and optimise
Add locale support
Change to class, bug-fixes
First and inital Version