ImageSnippets lets you create a responsive image gallery using ImageSnippets end point, username, property and object.
Major features in ImageSnippets allows you to:
- Add/remove/edit multiple galleries.
- Regenerate your gallery manually or schedule an automated task.
We are using REST API (https://www.setcronjob.com/) that will allow you to create a cron job service for regenerating your gallery. To do so, you have to create an account and generate API token.
- Signup for free at setcronjob.com.
- Generate your API key by navigating to Account > API Key.
- Copy your API KEY in ImageSnippets Gallery > Cron Settings page.
The plugin is simple to install:
* Install the REQUIRED plugin, “wp-autop”
* Upload the plugin files to the ‘wp-content/plugins/image-snippet’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
* Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
* Use the Image Snippet->Settings to generate your gallery
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ImageSnippets Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed some layout bugs in gallery
- Fixed caption not disappearing in gallery
- Removed bootstrap CSS dependency
- Added https support
- fixed bug when images have the same title, thumbnail would link to wrong page
- added Next and Previous buttons
- fixed skewing of images in gallery
- galleries allow multiple filters to be selected
- integrated with click-to-flip image markup
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added compatibility for wordpress 4.5
- Fixed gallery layout in twenty thirteen theme
- Added a link to go back to ImageSnippets Site
- Fixed gallery layout in chrome
- You can now view any gallery by clicking gallery name
- Updated gallery layout in wordpress admin area.
- First public release