The plugin “Image SEO” simply highlights the missing or empty alt and caption from the post images in single place. Additionally, it also checks the missing SEO focus keywords from the image alt tag.
Now, The support is added for the Gutenberg editor from Image SEO sidebar.
See more at getting started guide
- Zero configuration
- Easy to use
- Show the total used images
- Highlight the missing alt and caption images
- Edit alt and caption of all images from one place
- Quick support
Welcome for featured requests
If you have any suggestion or any featured request then don’t hesitate to contact.
Bug reports for “Image SEO” are welcomed in our repository on GitHub. Please note that GitHub is not a support forum, and that issues that are not properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
For more info check out the following:
- The maheshwaghmare.com official website.
- The Contact Me.
- The Getting started guide.
- Other my WordPress Plugins.
- Contribute with development.
- Make a small donation.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Image SEO for Gutenberg
- Install the
Image SEOplugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server at
- Activate plugin.
- Open Page/Post and search for “Image SEO” block
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image SEO for Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.