Note: After updating to 0.9+, your plugin will be automatically deactivated. Go to your ‘Plugins’ screen and activate it again.
This is a simple image gallery which will automatically rotate through a list of given images/links, and crossfade through each of them randomly before rotating back to start.
If you want to show off some pictures, a set of websites/URLs, or maybe a list of people sponsoring you or partnered with you. This Image Gallery will do the trick, in an easy-to-add form widget!
- How do I add images/links
On the widget form, simply click [Add Image] to add new fields (image/link sets) to your current gallery. Each set will contain an image URL and a link URL (optional). The top being the image URL, and the bottom being the link URL of that set.
- FIX: Fixed readme.txt file (changelog and relevant tags)
- UPDATE: Updated WordPress version requirement to include hosted translations
- FIX: Fixed readme.txt typo
- FIX: Moved SlickJS to plugin folder (from CDN)
- FIX: Renamed plugin file to have the same folder name (for WordPress.org-hosted translations)
- FIX: Fixed class constructor for PHP 7 compatibility
- FIX: Fixed plugin header, compatibility and requirements
- FIX: Removed obsolete, hardcoded jQuery script
- FIX: Fixed broken, unquoted field, injecting unwanted strings
- UPDATE: Moved admin CSS to external file
- UPDATE: Moved frontend CSS to external file
- UPDATE: Refactored gallery script (switched to SlickJS)
- FIX: Fixed minor bug with delayed image loading on Google Chrome
- FIX: Fixed compatibility for jQuery
- First release