Save tons of time when adding images into your posts! Write with pleasure, fill your lovely website with quality content!
Have you wondered how many steps you need to do for adding an image into a wordpress post?
For example, a screen snapshot? Or a region from Photoshop? Or a photo somewhere on your hard disk?
We bet you could add images more often and make your content more attractive if it doesn’t take so many time! If you write tutorials, reviews, news or just articles with a lot of photos, the Image Elevator plugin has been made exactly made for you.
Image Elevator allows you to paste images into your posts directly from clipboard!
In other words, you can paste images directly from your favorite graphical editors or from any screen capture programs. Just copy & paste.
- Paste Screenshots & Screen Clippings
- Paste regions from your favorite Graphical Editor
- Copy images from other websites
- Paste local images stored on your PC (in Firefox only)
The plugin is a free edition of the premium
Image Elevator plugin
that provides more features: renaming images after pasting and compressing images on the fly.
How it works
View the demo video below to learn how the plugin makes writing articles more easy.
The latest two features that are demonstrated in the video are available only in
the premium version.
The most of the plugin features are available in all the major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE 11, Safary). Pasting local images stored on PC via clipboard is available in Firefox only.
Need Support, We Got You Covered
All of our plugins come with free support. We care about your plugin after purchase just as much as you do.
We want to make your life easier and make you happy about choosing our plugins. We guarantee to respond to every inquiry within 1 business day.
Please visit our help desk.
The section is empty at the moment.
Despite working well, this is the only plug-in that constantly puts and advert at the top of my WordPress installation - no other plug-in does this and it get intensely annoying after a while. I have, accordingly deleted the plug-in.
It's so great. Please developers: continue doing this great job... I am waiting for updates for the new WP versions! 🙂
v.2.5.8 – 14 Feb 2016
- FIXED: A set of minor bugs.
v.2.5.7 – 20 Apr 2015
- FIXED: The conflict between the Image Elevator and Visual Composer.
- FIXED: The bug of removing new lines in FireFox when pasting text if the plugin is active.
- FIXED: The error “Unable to rename the image” if the multisite installation is used.
- IMPROVED: Support for FireFox.
v.2.5.3 – 7 Oct 2014
- FIXED: The Image Elevator dialog was overlapped by the toolbar editor in WP 4.0.
v.2.5.2 – 27 Aug 2014
- FIXED: Minor CSS issues.
v.2.5.1 – 25 Aug 2014
- FIXED: ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined function mdir()’. Thanks to Bhrat Brij.
v.2.5.0 – 18 Aug 2014
- NEW: A new cute menu for quick changing the options of pasting images from clipboard (click the plugin icon above the post editor to open it).
- NEW: Options to add links and extra CSS classes.
- NEW: The plugin automatically adds the support of pasting images from clipboard for all wp editors on any page (including editors of content builder plugins).
v.2.0.2 – 7 Aug 2014
- FIXED: Minor CSS issues.
v.2.0.1 – 27 July 2014
- ADDED: The “How to use?” section.
v.2.0.0 – 24 Jul 2014
- FIXED: The issue of FireFox.
- ADDED: Support for direct copying & pasting files from PC in FireFox.
- ADDED: Support for IE11.
1.8.8 – 27 Jan 2014
FIXED: The conflict of the Image Elevator plugin and the WordPress SEO Plugin by Yoast plugin.
1.8.6 – 7 Oct 2013
FIXED: A bug of pasting plain text in Chrome.
FIXED: A bug of not being able to activate a license key manually.
IMPROVED: Performance optimization.
1.8.5 – 3 Sep 2013
NEW: Saving images in Media Library after pasting!
FIXED: A bug when it’s not possible to paste images in FireFox v22+
1.8.0 – 10 Apr 2013
FIXED: A bug when the message offering to change the plugin assembly appears even if the assemble is correct.
1.7.9 – 9 Apr 2013
FIXED: Some minor bugs of the plugin appearance.
1.7.8 – 8 Apr 2013
FIXED: A bit bug of auto updates.
1.7.7 – 7 Apr 2013
We starts with the 1.7.7 version because this is a free edition of an already existing