alt attribute from images within your blog post and generates a neat caption directly underneath those images. Supports custom CSS styling for captions.
- generates image caption using
- standards compliant: valid XHTML
- degrades gracefully when disabled
- supports images with links (e.g. to higher resolution of the same image)
- supports MyCSS by disabling default CSS import
- supports custom CSS class for div image container
- automatically adds width and height attribute to your image
- does not write to your WordPress database
Once activated, you can start adding caption to your image by adding title attribute to it:
<img src="/images/picture.jpg" alt="" class="center" title="A sample caption">
CSS classes supported “out of the box” are:
If you prefer to use “alt” attribute for the generation of image caption, open the php file and change
$ic_att to “alt” instead of “title”.
More usage details can be found at the plugin’s homepage.
- Added: support for alt attribute
- Added: option to disable stripping of title attribute
- Changed: tweaked regex detection
- Initial release
- Download and extract the “image-caption” folder
- Upload the “image-caption” folder to your WordPress plugin directory, usually “wp-content/plugins”
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin panel
There are no reviews for this plugin.