This plugin transforms the alt text of an image into a caption which can be controlled
through css in your style sheet. Easily add captions to your site.
Some features include
- Wraps img tags into div(s).
- Correctly inserts any image hyperlinks inside the div for clean xhtml.
- Fully control the appearance through the style sheet (css).
- Automatically aligns (floats) left or right from your standard image left/right
alignment positioning (from your wysiwyg toolbar) and sets margins accordingly.
- Automatically detects if image is at the top of the entry and sets margins accordingly.
- Tested to work with Internet Explorer (versions 6 and 7), Safari and Firefox browsers
- How do I add the style sheet code (css)?
Open the readme-style-code.css in your text editor (notepad) and copy all the text
(css code) within this file. Then open your WordPress theme directory and you’ll see a
file name style.css, open this again using your text editor (notepad) then paste into
the file, make sure you pasted into a free spot within the style sheet.
Alternatively you can paste the css code within your WordPress administration area, under
‘Presentation’ -> ‘Theme’ -> ‘Theme Editor’ -> click ‘Stylesheet’ from the list and paste
into a free spot within the ‘Editing’ area, then click the ‘Update File’