Add an additional CSS file and/or CSS styles for each page or (custom) post.
- Easy-to-use due to a new Additional CSS meta box on the regular edit page in the WordPress-Admin
- Multilanguage: currently English and German (please help us with translations if you want to see additional languages)
- Ad-free (of course, donations are welcome)
If you would like to contribute to this plugin, see its GitHub repository.
- Upload the
im8-additional-cssfolder to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory on your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Find the new Additional CSS meta box on the regular edit page
Contributors & Developers
“IM8 Additional CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- compatible up to WordPress 3.8.1
- added some
- integrated plugin update message
- corrected some DocBlocks
- fixed bug that prevented plugin from being loaded when activated network-wide
- added direct access guard
- removed trailing
get_post_typesfunction, changed argument
'public' => trueto
'show_ui' => true
- compatible up to WordPress 3.8
- bugfix in
- wrapped plugin in
if (! class_exists('IM8AdditionalCSS'))
- complete refactoring (object oriented programming)
- more usage of WordPress core functions
- moved screenshot to
- added banner image
- fixed an error message when CSS directory is not available (credits go to Christian Gnos from dunkelweiss GmbH for reporting this bug)
- initial release