My Other Plugins :
The IGIT Posts Slider Widget Plugin allows you to embed posts into your sidebar category, tags. Also you can show latest posts,old posts and posts by any order you want in this slider wherver your theme supoorts widgets.
This plugin also empowers the Blog administrator to place manually related posts widget, Also having options to show posts by category, tags. Also options to sort post by author,category,content,date,ID,menu_order, mime_type,modified,name,parent,rand,status,title,type.
Set posts number,Display Thumb or not,Set Thumb Width and Height.
By using this plugin on your blog you can attract your visitors to other related articles of your blog.
This plugin is also SEO friendly.
Note : This plugin is showing thumb images which are exists in posts and also exists on same server, Images from remote server are not showing in related posts to prevent bandwidth theft.
embed posts into your sidebar category, tags. Also you can show latest posts,old posts and posts by any order you want in this slider wherver your theme supoorts widgets.
Enter Posts Number to Show.
Option for Display Thumb or not.
Option to enter Thumb Width and Height.
inc Folder (contains files for admin and front end)
Installation process is a easy 4 step procedure.
Download the zip folder named igit-related-posts-widget.zip
Unzip the folder and put it in the plugins directory of your wordpress installation. (wp-content/plugins).
Activate the plugin through the plugin window in the admin panel.
Go to apperance->widgets and drap and drop IGIT Posts Slider widget and configure settings.
- For Step by step check here: http://www.hackingethics.com/blog/wordpress-plugins/igit-posts-slider-widget/
- How can i Change look and feel of widget?
- To Change look and feel and any customization Contact Me here http://www.hackingethics.com/blog/contact-me/.
*NOTE: If you have any other queries or problems regarding the plugin please contact us at: – http://www.hackingethics.com/blog/contact-me/
Contributors & Developers
“IGIT Posts Slider Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- GPL3 License , Used jquery simplescroll for scrolling
- Latest Timthumb 2.8.10 Used.
- TimThumb File Updated. Timthumb Vulnerability removed.
- Bug Fix- Tim Thumb File Upgraded.
- This is the very first release of the IGIT Related Posts Widget plugin. The code base isnít all that pretty hence the
possibility of many bugs.
- Users will be informed every time the plugin upgrades.