iFrame Block lets you insert iframes in the block editor.
* Easily place iframes into your posts and pages.
* Option to choose between responsive and fixed width/height.
* Lightweight plugin.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- iFrame Block iFrame Block lets you insert iframes in the block editor.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working. e.g.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/iframe-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
This plugin in itself does not:
* Track users.
* Write any personal data to the database. (only the block settings will be saved).
* Send any data to external servers.
If you find this plugin useful, please leave a good rating.
You can also provide us feedback here
This plugin is created by Vikas Sharma.1. Extract
iframe-block.zip to your
2. In the admin area, in plugins page, activate the plugin – iFrame Block.
If you need any further help, please contact our support desk.
Contributors & Developers
“iFrame Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors