After creating a web service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for Easy Digital Downloads.
- Go to Downloads > Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Check “IDPay” option in the Payment Gateways section.
- Enter your API Key in “IDPay payment gateway” section.
After that, if a customer is going to purchase a downloadable product which is created by Easy Digital Downloads, The IDPay payment gateway will appear and she can pay with it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IDPay for Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“IDPay for Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
2.1.3, April 25, 2021
- Fix plugin header bug.
2.1.2, October 19, 2020
- Support GET method in Callback.
2.1.1, August 16, 2020
- Fix bug.
2.1.0, July 15, 2020
- Fix bug.
- Clean code.
2.0.3, October 02, 2019
- Fix a bug which caused notice output in payment verification
2.0.2, September 02, 2019
- Address a problem is payment cancellation
2.0.1, May 08, 2019
- Try to connect to the gateway more than one time.
- Store hashed card number.
- Sanitize text fields.
2.0, February 10, 2019
- Published for web service version 1.1.
- Increase timeout of wp_safe_remote_post().
- Check Double-Spending.
1.2.1, December 11, 2018
- Load text domain.
- Check if ‘ABSPATH’ is defined.
1.2, December 11, 2018
- Plugin translation
1.1, November 20, 2018
- Save card number returned by the gateway
- Coding Standards
- Bux fix.
- Refactor some function and hook names.
- Use wp_safe_remote_post() instead of curl.
- PHP documentations.
1.0, September 30, 2018
- First Release