The IdeaScale WordPress plugin makes it easy to integrate IdeaScale inline or popup crowdsource feedback system into WordPress without having to directly edit template code. From the IdeaScale website:
“IdeaScale is based on the simple model of crowdsourcing. It begins with an idea posted to your IdeaScale community by a user. Each idea can be expanded through comments by the community. The ultimate measure of an idea is determined by a voting system. Any idea can be voted to the top or buried back down to the bottom. It combines the “wisdom of the crowds” concept with Web 2.0 models like Digg.”
This plugin makes it easy to integrate IdeaScale on your posts and pages without editing templates.
- Visit the IdeaScale website
- Visit the IdeaScale plugin homepage.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author.
- To be notified of plugin updates, follow me on Twitter!
Installing IdeaScale is easy:
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- Copy the ideascale folder to the plugins directory of your blog.
- Enable the plugin in your admin panel.
- Log in to IdeaScale and find the widget code (see screenshots).
- Paste widget code into the plugin configuration page.
- Optionally configure WordPress to use the IdeaScale widget.