With the iCal Feeds WordPress plugin you can have an iCal feed to have your blog posts
(past and future with a customizable secret parameter) in your favorite iCal software: Google Calendar,
Outlook, Hotmail, iCal, Evolution, …
- Copy the ical-feeds folder into wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu
- Configure your feed from the new iCal Feeds Settings submenu
It is very good work, but after 2 days of working I cant make it readable in Google Calendar, with the default code provided (v1.4) it no work, I hade to make modifications by me own to make ir work.
I like to report the bug:
Error was: Error at line 11:Cannot set timezone for UTC properties
With a suggest: Having trouble with ATTENDEE or ORGANIZER? Consider removing your METHOD:PUBLISH which might be wrong and unnecessary
And I would also like to suggest an important feature, the possibility to append a ?userid at end of URL query to provide for user ICS feed.
Thanks, if you correct the bug I change the review to 5 starts
Contributors & Developers
“iCal Feeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added configuration option for post limit, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Added link tag in wp_Head to iCalendar feed, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Set limit to 50 posts by default to limit bandwidth usage, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Fixed RFC implementation errors and Outlook.com compatibility, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Added custom post type support, thanks to user contemplate!
- Fixed a bug with UTC timezone, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Fixed event delay setting.
- Fixed timezone issue.
- Improved SQL queries.
- Category feed fix.
- Multiple categories support.
- Slug fix.
- Better at handling timezones.
- You can now specify a time interval per blog post.
- First version. Enjoy!