What is IBlocks ?
IBlocks also known as Innovative Blocks is a wordpress plugin which provides the ability to change your blog design and blog components dynamically with ease. IBlocks uses wordpress shortcode API to provide this functionality.
Why IBlocks is important for Bloggers ?
It’s important that you keep you design simple and professional in order to make an impact on users mind to keep coming to your blog. Professional blogs changes their theme once in a while to make the site fresh. Also most of the blogs uses widgets which has call to actions to make users interact more with the system. It requires high cost to hire a designer or developer to do this task. So I have created this plugin for bloggers with lesser income, to make change their blog design and content time to time.
Check the Latest Integrations To IBlocks
Tutorials For IBlocks
IBlocksdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place shortcodes (Ex:[header type=’box_head_small’ color=’#fff’ background=’#809FC5′ outline=’#162F4D’] Your Title [/header]) in your blog pages or posts
- View how to use iblocks shortcodes at http://www.innovativephp.com/iblocks
- Why blog post displays empty when have entered shortcodes in blog posts ?
Dont use too many shortcodes inside single post or page. When you do this the post will be displayed with blank content. If you want to use lot of shortcodes include the following 2 lines of your wordpress index file right after the php delaration.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IBlocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- IBlocks 1.0 is the initial version
- Integrated IPage Slides to enhance usability