Hyvor Talk is a privacy-first, fully-featured commenting system for websites.
- Real-time comments
- Upvotes and downvotes
- Fully customizable (colors, ui, and texts)
- Supports 24+ languages
- Powerful moderation tools (banning, shadow banning, etc.)
- User badges
- Automatic spam detection
- Comment analytics
- Upload images, post GIFs, and markdown support
- Auto code highlighting.
WordPress User Login
You can turn on Single Sign-on (Stateless) to allow your WordPress users to comment without having a Hyvor account.
Importing Comments from WordPress
[hyvor-talk-comments]– Comments embed
[hyvor-talk-comments-count]– Comments count
See how to use shortcodes here.
Note: First, you should register your website at Hyvor Talk. If you haven’t done it yet, first visit the console’s add website section. Then, add your website and copy the website ID.
In the WordPress admin panel,
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Type hyvor talk in the search box
- Find Comments by Hyvor Talk by Hyvor
- Click Install Now
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Hyvor Talk plugin
- Add your website ID and click Change. (You can find your website ID at the console.)
Does Hyvor Talk show ads on my website?
No. Hyvor Talk is ad-free and privacy-focused. We do not place any ads on your website. We do not track your users. We do not sell your data to any third-party. Privacy by design!
Where are comments saved?
Comments are saved on our databases. You can export comments anytime. However, syncing comments with your WordPress database is not yet available.
What happens if I deactivate Hyvor Talk plugin on my website?
You won’t see comments plugin anymore on your website. But, you can add it anytime again. Then, you will see your earlier comments.
Can I manually install Hyvor Talk on WordPress?
Yes, you can use shortcodes to install Hyvor Talk manually on your theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Comments by Hyvor Talk” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- V3 beta support added
- Added support for Block-based themes
- New logo
- Introducing Shortcodes
- New websites (Website ID 5000+) uses post ID of WordPress to identify pages
- SSO ID removed
- SSO uses the user profile as the user’s URL
- Custom identifiers added (To support third-party importing)
- SSO support added
- Bug fixed in comment count
- Multi language support added (Beta)
- Bug Fixed in the page
- Added comment counts support
- Added loading modes
- Introduced Hyvor Talk WordPress plugin.