This plugin just adds a link in admin bar to clear the cache generated by Hyper Cache plugin.
The link also shows the number of cached pages.
It has no Settings page, no UI, it just displays a new entry in admin bar.
Only users that have ‘manage_option’ capability will see the link (same as Hyper Cache Plugin requirement).
This plugin is useful to test theme modifications, or if you need sometimes to reset the cache from everywhere in your blog.
Uses the Hyper Cache translations.
Thanks to Satollo for his cache plugin.
- Download the plugin and unzip,
- Upload the hyper-cache-clear-link folder to your wp-content/plugins folder,
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin,
- In your Admin Panel, go to
Plugins > Add New
- Search for “hyper cache clear link“
- Click Install Now under “Hyper Cache Clear Link“
Setting plugin :
- No need for settings !
- I have a problem with Hyper Cache Plugin, please help me !
Sure. Follow this link and ask your question : Hyper Cache Support Forum
Simple and efective
Contributors & Developers
“Hyper Cache Clear Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release