Hybrid Slideshow is a jQuery powered image slideshow with drag and drop image ordering. The slideshow can be inserted using a shortcode, widget, or php function call.
The options page offers settings for width, height, time between transitions, and transition lengths.
The markup produced is a simple html unordered list of images.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure settings
- Upload images. Your images need to be at least as large as the slideshow width and height settings
- Add widget to a dynamic sidebar OR add [hybrid_slideshow] to post or page content OR place
<?php echo hybrid_slideshow(); ?>in a template file
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hybrid Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hybrid Slideshow” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed invalid image tags
- Added ability to add links to slides
- Fixed minor user interface issues
- Added ability to randomize slideshow order
- Works with non default uploads directory and fixed slideshow links bug
- Added basic responsiveness to slider