Hybrid Slideshow is a jQuery powered image slideshow with drag and drop image ordering. The slideshow can be inserted using a shortcode, widget, or php function call.
The options page offers settings for width, height, time between transitions, and transition lengths.
The markup produced is a simple html unordered list of images.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure settings
- Upload images. Your images need to be at least as large as the slideshow width and height settings
- Add widget to a dynamic sidebar OR add [hybrid_slideshow] to post or page content OR place
<?php echo hybrid_slideshow(); ?>in a template file
Contributors & Developers
“Hybrid Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed invalid image tags
- Added ability to add links to slides
- Fixed minor user interface issues
- Added ability to randomize slideshow order
- Works with non default uploads directory and fixed slideshow links bug
- Added basic responsiveness to slider