Join over 5,000 websites who use Huzzaz to connect their audience to the videos that matter.
If you need help installing Huzzaz, getting your video gallery to look just right, or want to learn about all the hidden features of Huzzaz, schedule a free 1 on 1 consultation with a Huzzaz expert here!
We provide professional video experiences for your website with no tech experience required. Our basic video gallery embed is AWESOME and free forever. Check out our Pro video gallery designs here and see our Pro pricing here. Try Pro for FREE for 2 weeks and cancel at any time.
Learn about our Professional Features
Top reasons to use Huzzaz Video Gallery:
- Turn your WordPress Page or Blog Post into a beautiful video gallery.
- Collect and organize YouTube and Vimeo videos using an intuitive drag and drop interface. No need for the WP admin panel.
- Fully responsive and automatically paginates your video gallery for you.
- Video search capabilities within galleries
- Share full size Facebook cards and Twitter cards that play all your videos in a single tweet
- Auto play or deep link to videos on your website
- Automatic HD playback for your videos
- Custom colors and design features
Sign up for free here
Huzzaz Video Gallery Plugin Features:
- Create links to individual videos within the gallery
- Autoplay the video gallery
- Support for https:// websites
- Custom colors for video gallery
- Automatically plays the next video in the playlist after the current video is playing
- Highlights current video in the playlist that’s playing and shows title in the title bar
- Easily adjust the number of videos shown in the gallery and paginates all the videos in the playlist
- Fully responsive gallery that will adjust to any width and still look good
- Easily create an awesome video gallery from your video playlist
- Popout Video Gallery! – Add a link on your page that creates a video gallery in a new window
- Huzzaz.com syncs with the Huzzaz Video Gallery plugin
- Drag and drop functionality to reorganize videos
- Add videos to your video gallery by using links to videos or searching YouTube and Vimeo at the same time
- Update your video gallery by adding videos from any website with the Huzzaz bookmarklet
- Follow other collectors on Huzzaz with similar interests and discover awesome videos you could add to your own video gallery
- Import any YouTube playlist and fill your blog with 100’s of videos in minutes
Learn more about the Huzzaz community here
Start by creating a video collection on Huzzaz here
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress admin panel
- Place the shortcode on any page or blog post:
[huzzaz id=”?” vpp=”?” height=”?” bg=”?” color=”?” button=”?” highlight=”?”]
You can copy and paste the shortcode from the video collection page! Just click the “</>” button on the right sidebar and fill out the fields to customize height, videos per page, and colors
example: [huzzaz id=”huzzaz-videos” vpp=”16″ height=”1700″ bg=”darkgray” color=”*fff” button=”cyan” highlight=”*ffd700″]
- id = Find this at the end of your video collection URL on Huzzaz.com
example: The id for http://huzzaz.com/collection/huzzaz-videos is “huzzaz-videos”
vpp = videos per page shown (optional)
height = height of video gallery in pixels, adjust accordingly
bg = background color (optional)
color = font color (optional)
button = button color (optional)
highlight = accent color for button hovers, link hovers, and selected video (optional)
note: For custom color options, use a hex color code or CSS color name.
All hex colors should be prefixed by the * symbol instead of the # symbol
example: the hex color #1abaff should be written as *1abaff
- Is it really that easy?
- What types of videos can I add to my video gallery?
YouTube and Vimeo videos can both be shown
- How do I add videos to my video gallery?
- Copy & paste YouTube or Vimeo video links
- Use the Huzzaz bookmarklet
- Add YouTube or Vimeo videos from other Huzzaz video collections
- Use the Huzzaz video search to look for YouTube and Vimeo videos simultaneously
Your video gallery will automatically sync and update with your Huzzaz video collection.
- How do I reorganize my video gallery?
Just drag any video and drop it wherever you want when viewing your video collection on Huzzaz.com
- How do I create a video collection on Huzzaz?
Just sign up here
- Where do I get the Huzzaz bookmarklet?
Right here. Now you will be add videos to your own website while browsing YouTube, Vimeo, or any other website with YouTube and Vimeo videos.
you can use it only for youtube or vimeo it dose not support other urls
Huzzaz is a very easy to use plugin. It’s almost plug and play: you need only one shortcode and the plugin give it to you!
Among all plugins to embedding a video gallery I’ve made tests, Huzzaz is for me the most elegant: beautiful front end, autoplay between videos, responsive design, pagination, sharing capabilities, customization… and last but not least, the guys behind the plugin are the fastest for providing you the help you need. I use now Huzzaz on my website with 4 different channels and a premium theme: http://www.citizen.consulting/tv/
Huzzaz and its team deserve a 5 star rating. No doubt
Excellent plugin, a great addition to any site! Excellent support, too. Thank you, James!
This plugin works as advertised and the pro features are definitely worth the extra coin. Support is top notch… buy with confidence.
If you want to see Huzzaz in action, you see my videos here:
Very quick to update, no reservations about recommending.
Contributors & Developers
“Video Gallery by Huzzaz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
cleaned up code
add gray preloader gif option
update links in readme
improve video gallery load time
Add loading gif to show before hz video gallery loads
Add free tech/dev and marketing consultation!
Adjust video gallery to play nice with lazy loading of images on the same page
Made default video collection top video by Huzzaz
Minor bug fixes
Add options for turning off YouTube annotations and a scroll offset so that when a video plays it scrolls to the right height
Add scroll offset so that when a video plays it scrolls to the right height
Added option to have video gallery without any spacing between thumbnail images in the hzGrid Layout
Options to customize font and CSS added
Update for WP 4.4
Added pro option to hide cover art and show the first video thumbnail by default
New Grid Layout that shows only video thumbnails and then has a lightbox that shows video when any thumbnail is clicked. Also, added link button to easily get link for videos and pages to share. Set initial height of iframe larger so that upon page load, the full gallery is displayed. Added automatic scrolling to video when a video starts playing.
Added autoplay functionality and output escaping
Automatic sizing of video gallery to fit the page and tested compatibility for wordpress 4.3
Added arrows for scrolling horizontal video thumbnails
Tested up to version 4.2
Added new layout, hzCard, and title overlay features to Han Solo and hzCard layouts
Added feature that enables title overlay when video thumbnail is hovered over
Updated customizable classes
Updated stable tag
Added new layout, “Wayne”, that shows the description and has a paginated gallery below the video. Also added optional variable “class” to allow for custom classes and CSS customization.
Added color options to popout gallery
Adjusted popout video gallery to work better on mobile devices
Added popout video gallery link functionality
Added gray play icon option for huzzaz video gallery
Added support for https:// websites and added new layouts
Huzzaz pro video galleries now have the option to search for individual videos within a video gallery
Huzzaz pro video galleries now have the option to choose which video gallery layout to choose independently
Default background of video gallery will now be transparent
Added pro functionalities
- Allow fullscreen ability for youtube videos
- Added “huzzazWrapper” class to containing div
- Added custom colors
- First version