HTML5 Responsive FAQ plugin makes it easy for you to FAQs on your site. Fully compatible with all responsive themes. Create multiple category FAQs, and use them either all together in one page or category wise. Options to customize the look and feel of the FAqs to match your theme style.
Adding a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section to your website, either as a full page or even just as a sidebar widget, can be a crucial tool to help your customers get the answers they need, fast. Asked Questions can be a one-stop-shop for staff, users, and anyone else who may need answers. A well written Frequently Asked Questions page can give users the answers they need without reading tedious documentation.
Now FAQs with Sorting Options.
HTML5 Responsive FAQ Plugin Features:
- SEO-friendly plugin, You can select your heading types for FAQs.
- Responsive FAQs.
- Accordion styles to hide/show faq.
- Add multiple Categories to faq.
- Easy to use and customize the design, color, font size etc to match your theme.
- Option to add custom title for each category set.
- FAQs can be used with Visual Composer or other content composer plugins.
- Easy shortcode to use.
- Easy to configure faqs in admin section.
- Fully compatible with all mordern and old responsive designs.
- Custom sorting options for FAQs.
For more support visit HTML5 Responsive FAQ plugin page. We will be glad to help you.
Please Vote and Enjoy
Your votes really make a difference! Thanks.
How to add FAQs on your site:
1. Add this [hrf_faqs] shortcode to the page/post where you want to show all FAQs list. 2. Add this [hrf_faqs category='uncategorized'] shortcode to the page/post where you want to show specific category FAQs. 3. Add this [hrf_faqs category='uncategorized,wordpress,plugins'] shortcode to the page/post where you want to show multiple category FAQs. 4. [hrf_faqs category='uncategorized,wordpress,plugins' title='My Awesome Title'] shortcode to the page/post where you want to show category FAQs with title/heading.
1. Click 'Responsive FAQ' menu option in WordPress admin. 2. If you have created any category, enter your category title font size. 3. Enter text color code of question. 4. Enter background color code of question. 5. Enter text size of question in pixels. 6. Select heading type for question. 7. Enter text color code of answer. 8. Enter background color code of answer. 9. Enter text size of question in answer. 10. Select style of bullet. 11. Enter Background color code of bullet. 12. Enter gap between 2 FAQs in pixels. 13. Save Changes.
The installation of this plugin is very simple. It takes only few minutes. There are two ways to install it:
a.Install using FTP
1. Download 'HTML5 Responsive FAQ' plugin. 2. Unzip and upload 'HTML5 Responsive FAQ' folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress setup. 3. Activate the plugin from the 'Plugins' menu option in WordPress admin.
b.Install using Upload method in WordPress admin panel
1. Download 'HTML5 Responsive FAQ' plugin. 2. Click on 'Plugins' menu option in WordPress admin. 3. Click on 'Add New' option in plugins. 4. Upload the 'HTML5 Responsive FAQ' plugin and 'Activate' it.
Adding New FAQ:
1. After activating the plugin, click 'FAQ' menu option in WordPress admin. 2. Click on 'Add FAQ' menu option. 3. Enter the question and answer. 4. Click on 'Add New Category' to add a category to the FAQ. 5. Add order# for your faq on the right sidebar in "Attributes->Order". 6. Click on publish to create faq.
- Can I set the Sorting order of FAQs listing?
Yes you can set the sorting order for your FAQs. Edit the FAQ, on the right sidebar in “Attributes->Order” add the numeric order for it. Lowest one will come on top, and higher values on the bottom of FAQ list.
- Can I customize the FAQ design?
Yes you can customize the design, color, font size etc to match your theme.
- Can I add category for FAQs?
Yes you can add multiple categories.
The plugin stopped working. Even tried to uninstall and reinstall it to no avail.
They don’t seem to offer any assistance, I’ve been mailing them for two weeks.
Great plugin easy to use.
Nice and easy to use, and a nice display for the end user. However there are a number of bugs or shortcomings that would be good to be addressed, but the developer seems to be silent.
Particularly, if you have a FAQ that is assigned to more than one category, if you insert multiple shortcodes on a page (one for each category), then FAQ content will only show for the first category that the FAQ appears in. For the second and subsequent categories the FAQ title will show, but the answer is blank.
Nice piece of software. I would have given 5 stars if you would change html5-responsive-faq/include/hrf-style.php line 91 from
add_action( 'wp_footer','fn_hrf_styles' );
add_action( 'wp_head','fn_hrf_styles' );
The reason because most WordPress themes I am using put wp_footer inside <body></body> tag, thus your plugin CSS do not pass W3C validator. My edit above will move your CSS to <head></head>, thus more desirable. Thanks!
Good FAQ plugin, responsive !!! But I can’t change the color for the titles of questions. Only black works and grey borders appear for some replies.
This plugin is working great, but I would like to see some additional options regarding customization. My theme is currently using a different font than the plugin is using, which makes everything look a bit weird. Haven’t found out yet where I can change this myself, but would love support for – for example – Google Fonts (PT Sans).
Contributors & Developers
“HTML5 Responsive FAQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor fixes
- Added option for sorting
- Awesome color pickers added.
- CSS updates and compatibility updates
- First Version