With this simple plugin you can add – in easy way – your comment to all pages generated by WordPress. For example you can put your signature, or site revision number, etc. Comment will be located in section.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > HTML HEAD Comment and type in your text, then press Update.
- Can I use multiple lines comment?
Yes you can! Just put Enter at the end of each line 🙂
- Why special characters are not displayed correctly?
This is simple plugin. I had no time to correct it, so please do not use special characters in comment.
- But I need to display special characters in my HTML comment. What should I do?
Write your own plugin that can support them.
Contributors & Developers
“HTML HEAD Comment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release.